Personal Care Services
Personal care services include non-medical support designed to assist with daily activities, errands and companionship. Anew Home Care is committed to providing affordable and high quality personal care services designed to enrich the lifestyles of our clients. Services include:
- Grooming, hygiene and dressing
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Nutrition and diagnosis smart diet plans
- Conversation and companionship
- Pendant medical alert system
Daily Living Assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Pet assistance
- Meal preparation
- Errands and shopping
- Laundry, ironing and changing linens
- Recreational activities
- Overseeing home deliveries
- Watering plants
- Emergency support phone call checks
These non-medical home care services enrich the lives of seniors, giving them the assistance they need in the comfort of their own home. Most importantly, our non-medical services can be a tremendous mood booster for our clients and provide peace of mind for their families.
Personal Care Payment Options
Personal Care Services are typically paid for privately. However, there may be options for coverage through long-term care insurance policies, Medicaid and other sources. We are committed to exploring all coverage options available to you.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today for more information about Anew Home Care’s Personal Care Services